The smoke generator is the equipment in which as a result of decay of wood smoke of Smoking is formed. The type of wood used for Smoking greatly affects the color of the product. For example: oak and alder wood gives a Golden-yellow and brown color, respectively.
The smoke generator is a hermetic equipment in which as a result of processing of a dry shaving with humidity of 12 – 20% at a temperature of 360 °C smoky smoke is made.
The smoke has a temperature no higher than 54 °C at the outlet of the smoke generator and is dry.
The smoke generator consists
- tube tank;
- the stirrer motor, which drives the dz-100 smoke generator stirrer;
- servomotor, which drives the stirrer of the smoke generator;
- drive motor agitator smoke generator DZ-100 or for cameras one and two-telescopic drives the agitator smoke generator DZM-50;
- the channel with a steam heater and a scraper;
- smoke temperature sensor;
- water sprinkler;
- dividing pipe;
- inflatable air motor with filters;
- pneumatic control valve;
- smoke generator warmers (24 V);
- flue pipe;
- furnace with a drawer.
The smoke generator is manufactured with stainless steel.