This equipment has the tunnel type and capacity up to 300 boxes per hour, working with boxes of different sizes (maximum height is 400 mm) and does not require pre-sorting.
The receiving tray, on which the boxes are placed upside down, is equipped with a conveyor with guides. The washing module is equipped with a tank for heating the cleaning solution, a pump, a system of washing nozzles and a filtration system for wastewater.
The rinsing module of the boxes with water is equipped with a pumping station and a system of nozzles. Clean boxes conveyor belt gives a special area from which they are removed for further drying (if necessary). The speed of the forward movement of the boxes in the installation is regulated by a frequency Converter.
At the request of the customer, the installation can be equipped with a drying module, after which the boxes come out with humidity corresponding to the customer’s requirements.
Principle of operation:
In the washing module there is an intensive washing of boxes with a special solution, which is directed to the boxes through the nozzles with a large dynamic pressure. The nozzles are arranged in such a way that the cleaning solution enters both the inner and outer surfaces of the boxes. Washing boxes occurs in the process of moving boxes through the tunnel. The solution after washing returns to the container.
- The capacity of the unit is: from 200 to 300 boxes per hour
- Power supply of the unit is provided by three-phase AC voltage 380 V (+10%; -15%) and frequency (50 ± 1) Hz
- Motor power (gear motor): 0,75 кВт
- Power of each pump of washing and rinsing modules: not less than 1,5 kW
- The total capacity of the ten s modules for washing and rinsing: not less than 18 kW
- Volume of water tanks for washing and rinsing modules: not less than 100 dm3
- Dimensions plastic box (LxWxH) mm: 600 x 400 x (200 – 400)
- Water consumption in the washing module is adjustable in the range: from 50 to 100 dm3 / ч
- The necessary pressure of water supply to the washing modules: from 0.1 to 0.3 MPa
- The temperature of water heating in the washing and rinsing modules is: at least 65 °C
- Settings are operable:
- when the ambient air temperature: 5 to 40 °C
- at relative humidity of ambient air: up to 90% at 30 °C
- under the influence of sinusoidal vibrations (in accordance with the group N2 in accordance with GOST 12997)
- Overall dimensions of the unit do not exceed (LxWxH), mm: 3600 x 1250 x 1820
- Installation weight: not more than 450 kg
- Connection of supply and water is carried out by means of fittings with thread: 1/2″, 1″
Pumps of the Italian production. The injection through the injector stainless steel made in Germany. Metal enclosure made from international standard stainless steel AISI – 304. At the request of the customer, a mechanism for automatic return of clean boxes to the place of their supply can be installed.