- Performance: 10 – 15 boxes per minute
- Material: duplex cardboard
Description of the semiautomatic machine:
- The worker manually feeds the box with the product on the table between the guides and pushes it forward.
- On both sides there are heated baths with molten hot glue.
- When the valves of the box get into the area of the baths, a special mechanism transfers the glue from the bath to the valves of the box.
- The valves in the guides are positioned at the sealing point and the box is closed.
- Glued boxes are pushed out of the gluing area.